|Dimensions||5.5 × 0.3 × 8.5 in|
Parenting Grade Schooler–by Yomi and Bisi Adewalechildren, Parenting
One important and critical time in the life of a child is the season he enters a grade school moving away from Nursery school.
This is the period the child begins to have real contact with the outside world through interaction with peers and teachers in school. This interaction goes deep to influence his life.
That is why this book is written to educate parents on how to understand their children at grade school level and how to overcome problems that arise from parenting this set of people.
This book covers:
- Mistakes parents make with Grade schoolers
- Developmental milestones of Grade schoolers
- How to lead your child to Christ
- Sex education for Grade schoolers
- Problem parents face with Grade schoolers.
This book is a worthy companion in parenting. Order now.
Want more information about this book? Read further.
Learn how to raise Triple G children (Godly, Great and Good children) from this book that also reveals:
- Things you must tell your Grade schoolers
- Challenges Grade schoolers face
- Understanding semi-total parenting style
- How to prepare your Grade Schoolers to become a productive adult child, among others.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pray Your Way into 2024 & Prosperity Night YORUBA EDITION(Crossover Booklet)— by Dr. D. K. Olukoya
Pray Your Way Into 2024 & Prosperity Night-FRENCH EDITION(Crossover Booklet)–by Dr. D.K. Olukoya
Pray Your Way Into 2024 & Prosperity Night(Crossover Booklet)–by Dr. D.K. Olukoya
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional, January- December 2024( Volume 9 )–by Dr. D. K. Olukoya
MFM CHILDREN DEVOTIONAL(JAN-DEC 2024)--by Dr. D. K. Olukoya